Game and Player Disputes

Meeron does not entertain complaints raised directly by players, as we do not operate any commercial club/venue. 
All game management and player disputes relating to the game must in the first instance be raised with the club/venue at which the dispute arose.  All licensed premises are required to have in place an internal dispute resolution process and details can be obtained from the club/venue. 

Should the game dispute not be resolved with the club/venue, then the customer may refer the dispute to an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) service,  an independent third party.  For the bingo industry this service is provided by the Independent Betting and Adjudication Service (IBAS). Information about referring a dispute to IBAS should be made available by the club/venue but you can also contact them directly HERE.

Before contacting IBAS you should ensure that you have take appropriate steps to raise your complaint with the club/venue and allowed them sufficient time to investigate and respond: IBAS will check that these initial steps have been undertaken and completed before they consider progressing your complaint further.
18+ Gamcare Gambling Commission BeGambleAware
  • Meeron Limited, Lexham House, 75 High Street North, Dunstable, LU6 1JF